Monday, October 6, 2008

Having Problems With Paragraph Spacing? I Can Fix That !

The moon, like a testicle, hangs low over a certain Orange Juice Simpson and as my pal, Garnett, says, "The inmates will soon be having O.J. for breakfast." I knew that sooner or later, O. J. would screw up and sure enough, he did! Congratulations O.J. !

Are you having problems with paragraph spacing? Blogspot has it's own unique good points but pictures and publishing are not two of its brightest. Sometimes my paragraphs are spaced and sometimes they're not. Usually, I just assume it's me, bit I've seen too many complaints from other journalists (I can't get used to being called a "blogger"). If this happens to you, I'll show you how to fix it. It ain't pretty, but "It voiks."

When you write a paragraph, you normally hit return and a new paragraph begins, right? Not always, Blogger breath, not always. Sometimes Blogspot, in its infinite wisdom, just won't play right. Here's what you do.
Add
Insert a word (I use add) in the background color that you use in your journal. In my case it would be in black, but I'm using red to show this example. When you then publish, it will appear that you know exactly what you're doing. Now, we both know that you don't, but I won't tell if you don't.

Did you know that when eagles have sex, they do it in mid-air? I've done it on top of a fence before, but then again, I have claws. But mid-air? They fly up to a high altitude, connect and the engage in sex. They do not uncouple until the act is complete.

Eagle are so committed to each other that they sometimes plummet hundreds of feet to their death. Now if I was an eagle, engaged in sex thousands of feet in the air and plummeting at high speed to a certain death, at a certain point in time, I think I'd fake it. But, that's just me.

Stray Tuned !

4 comments:

garnett109 said...

oh hell jim don't confuse me it took me a while to get every thing back.

I'm now trying to put tunes on it butt to no avail it say I'm an asshole!

Jude said...

It brings new meaning to the term 'Mile High Club.'
Jude
http://mywayagain.blogspot.com/

Martha said...

Now I need another beer!!!

salemslot9 said...

if there aren't
enough eagles
I know why, now...